This is more then just something you wear ...

This is more then clothes, this is a brand - this is a lifestyle. This company is about appealing to the customer who has dreams, ambitions, and individuality. This is for the person who wants do more then the usual 9-5. Someone who doesn`t settle for the average, and lives life to its upmost potential. This brand showcases that there is more to life then staying bound to one path. Nothing is impossible!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Tough times ...

"Faith gives us the understanding which leads to our break through during tough times"



Having a business can really test your strengths and weaknesses as an individual, if not bring out the best in you. There is that one moment in time that can determine the destiny of your career, good or bad. That idea sometimes scares me. Because I`ve come to realize when you put so much work into something you love, you don`t want to see it fail.

My business has been in the fore front for the past 9 months, and this is the most work i`ve ever put into it. I know that every step I take can either be great or detrimental to the growth of my company. My company failing is the last thing I want to see happen. As money draws tight, business is slowing down a bit, and things just aren`t coming as I want them to, I slowly begin to feel my hope dwindling. I`m looking at the way things are going in the natural realm and it`s looking crazy. I run my business full time, no other income- so now that things aren`t flowing they way I need them to be I start to panic. Empty pockets can make a person go crazy! Especially when you don`t like to depend on others. Things aren`t looking so good. I need other alternatives.

The dark hour is upon me. I have come to realize that this may be my point of break through. This may be that test that we all get to see what our faith level is. Being human, it is hard to come to a point to step aside and TRUST that God is going to do what he says he will do. 'Never leave you, nor forsake you'. But how can we let him prove himself as Omega, the almighty in our life if we don`t take that leap of faith. I struggle to do so, and I know this- but I don`t want that to get in the way of my prosperity. So I feel it`s that time to let God take the reigns. I am scared - but I know he knows the best for me.

They say that when things get the toughest, that`s when the best in you shows through. Because it will cause things to happen inside of you that will exude out of you. Things you didn`t know you had. But that`s why you always hear people say, 'If I hadn`t went through this I would have never known that I was capable of doing this...' It is so simple- but so true. I have come to a point where I am not going to let the enemy steer me to a path that I am not supposed to be taking. I have to keep my eye on the prize, or how else will I win? You can never get where you are going if you are letting distractions waiver you from your predestined greatness. It`s time to put my faith to work, because as the bible says, "faith without works is dead"

"Don`t let your tough time get the best of you, get the best out of the tough time"

No comments:

Post a Comment