This is more then just something you wear ...

This is more then clothes, this is a brand - this is a lifestyle. This company is about appealing to the customer who has dreams, ambitions, and individuality. This is for the person who wants do more then the usual 9-5. Someone who doesn`t settle for the average, and lives life to its upmost potential. This brand showcases that there is more to life then staying bound to one path. Nothing is impossible!

Monday, February 14, 2011

53rd Annual Grammy Awards - Worst Dressed

I have no words - I just want to get to the photos.




So she`s pregnant - and this is what she decided to wear. I`m sorry - but this was a major miss. There have been many occurrences of pregnant celebs on the red carpet. There are definitely a list of things to wear and not to wear. This was a major situation of what NOT to wear. It`s not flattering, or appealing to the eye. The design of the dress alone didn`t even make the cut. Maybe next time the person behind this look should do some homework.


So I love the bra top. I felt that was the only part of the gown that I enjoyed, the rest of it was a train crash. I understand the artistry of things that celebs try to portray sometimes. On the other hand, I feel like this wasn`t the time to be experimental with that. Even so, this wasn`t a very good choice to do it with on top of that. If this look would have been executed a lot better, this could have been a flawless look. Better luck next time.



I just don`t know about this. I think this is more of an MTV awards kind of look. Has a hint of glamour/spunk - but eeehhh I don`t know about this one for the Grammys. It was one of those looks where you had to cock your head to the side and squint your eye, and double look it. Just wasn`t right.


No Nicki, why? I always love to see what she is going to wear to different events because she is an artist of experimentation. Maybe not on the same level as Lady Gaga, but she likes to be daring. However, this look made me shake my head in disappointment. It was seriously just overdone with the Leopard. The shoes, leggings, dress, gloves, hair. It made me want to scream. Flop!


I seriously want to talk to the person who styled this woman. There is such a thing as confidence, but there is such a thing as knowing what your body type can and cannot wear. This my friends is an example of the importance of knowing this critical rule of thumb. This was a major fail to me, on so many levels that I don`t even know where to begin. So I won`t. I advise for her to get a new stylist or have a major talk with him/her.


No comments:

Post a Comment