This is more then just something you wear ...

This is more then clothes, this is a brand - this is a lifestyle. This company is about appealing to the customer who has dreams, ambitions, and individuality. This is for the person who wants do more then the usual 9-5. Someone who doesn`t settle for the average, and lives life to its upmost potential. This brand showcases that there is more to life then staying bound to one path. Nothing is impossible!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Letter to Mr Valentine

Dear Mr. Valentine,



February 14th is a day when u bring out the true emotions of every individual that tries to mask it the other 364 days of the year. This is a day when you can see those who truly aren’t happy being alone, and depend on someone to bring them happiness. You deceive them to believe that- in order to have special things done for them, and let alone to feel loved they need ‘someone’ to have it.

 
I don’t find myself to be one of your victims this year. I have served time in that prison many years past - but not this one. I’ve come to realize that before someone else can make me happy, I have to know what makes me happy. I’ve found that putting all my hopes in any individual to give me an emotion that I can get ahold of myself- is a waste of time.

 
Mr Valentine … God is my happiness. No man can ever give me the happiness he gives me. I always know I can trust him, that he knows what’s best for me, and will never do anything to hurt me or steer me wrong. I’ve come to realize Mr. Valentine that in this time of my life, this season - I am growing to find love. Not just for myself but for him. I’ve spent so much time trying to find love with a man, that I forgot about finding love with him. A love incomparable to that of a man. In this time and in this season I am looking for a different kind of love. I don’t want a man to love me just enough to get what he wants, I want a man who will fall in love with me without measure. That’s something I can’t rush and I’ve learned that now. So in this time and in this season I’m learning to love God so that one day when its truly meant to be, a man will come along and fall in love with me.

 
So I didn’t succumb to you today Mr. Valentine I was happy on this day. Because I have a heavenly father who loves me, my natural father who loves me, mother, brother, family, friends, and most importantly me. This girl isn’t lonely nor sad - so I’ll be taking my happiness back!

No comments:

Post a Comment